This document is the Global Climate Coalition’s (GCC) 1994 July/August Climate Watch Bulletin (Volume 2 Issue 7). The bulletins were a part of GCC’s larger mission to oppose greenhouse gas regulations and contest the scientific validity of anthropogenic climate change through direct engagement and collaboration with affiliated climate deniers. Its membership spanned across the automotive, utility, manufacturing, petroleum, and mining industries. The bulletins generally updated readers on climate change policy and science developments.
This issue also contained the following pieces:
- INC 10 Nears, Adequacy Issues Persist
- DOE Proposes Gas Reporting Guidelines
- Cost of Emissions Cuts Declines with Delay, OTA Reports
- Germany, France, Advocate EU Carbon Tax
- Netherlands Power Plant to Burn Waste Wood
- Danish Government Hikes Carbon Taxes at Expense of Jobs
- GLobal Temperatures Remain Below Average
- State Department to Explore Greenhouse Emissions Reductions for Post-2000 Era
- DOE Opens ‘Marketplace of Opportunities’
This document is part of the private collection of Nicky Sundt, a Washington-based climate change science, policy and communications expert.
Interested in more GCC documents? See more in the full Global Climate Coalition collection.