This document is the Global Climate Coalition’s (GCC) 1993 February Climate Watch Bulletin (Volume 1 Issue 3). The bulletins were a part of GCC’s larger mission to oppose greenhouse gas regulations and contest the scientific validity of anthropogenic climate change through direct engagement and collaboration with affiliated climate deniers. Its membership spanned across the automotive, utility, manufacturing, petroleum, and mining industries. The bulletins generally updated readers on climate change policy and science developments.
This issue contained the following pieces:
- U.S. Lead in Strategy to Reduce Greenhouse Emissions
- Science Watch: Questions on Reconstructions of Past Climates
- Temperature Data Show Cooling in ‘92
- Profile of EPA’s Voluntary “Green” Programs to Reduce Greenhouse Gases
- IPCC Working Group Releases Guidelines for Assessing Climate Change Impacts
This document is part of the private collection of Nicky Sundt, a Washington-based climate change science, policy and communications expert.
Interested in more GCC documents? See more in the full Global Climate Coalition collection.