This document is the Global Climate Coalition’s (GCC) July/August 1993 Climate Watch Bulletin (Volume 1 Issue 8). The bulletins were a part of GCC’s larger mission to oppose greenhouse gas regulations and contest the scientific validity of anthropogenic climate change through direct engagement and collaboration with affiliated climate deniers. Its membership spanned across the automotive, utility, manufacturing, petroleum, and mining industries. The bulletins generally updated readers on climate change policy and science developments.
This issue contained the following pieces:
- O’Leary Affirms Emissions Reduction Policy
- EC Rejects Energy Tax
- House Committee Approves “Green” Technologies Legislation
- Technology Cooperation In The Developing Countries
- Many Groups Monitor Rio
- Technology Transfers On The Rise Within The United States
- IEA’s CO2 Mitigation Finding
- DOE Organizes Technology Transfer Within United States
- DOE’s Carbon Dioxide Information Center
- Atmospheric Update
- Argonne Examines Climate Change
Interested in more GCC documents? See more in the full Global Climate Coalition collection.