This document is the Global Climate Coalition’s (GCC) May 1993 Climate Watch Bulletin (Volume 1 Issue 6). The bulletins were a part of GCC’s larger mission to oppose greenhouse gas regulations and contest the scientific validity of anthropogenic climate change through direct engagement and collaboration with affiliated climate deniers. Its membership spanned across the automotive, utility, manufacturing, petroleum, and mining industries. The bulletins generally updated readers on climate change policy and science developments.
This issue contained the following pieces:
- Keep Score
- Intergovernmental Panel On Climate Change (IPCC)
- Intergovernmental Negotiating Committee (INC)
- United Nations Commission On Sustainable Development (CSD)
- The Global Environment Facility (GEF)
- United Nations Environment Program (UNEP)
- Other International Players
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
Interested in more GCC documents? See more in the full Global Climate Coalition collection.