This document is the Global Climate Coalition’s (GCC) 1995 May/June Climate Watch Bulletin (Volume 3 Issue 3). The bulletins were a part of GCC’s larger mission to oppose greenhouse gas regulations and contest the scientific validity of anthropogenic climate change through direct engagement and collaboration with affiliated climate deniers. Its membership spanned across the automotive, utility, manufacturing, petroleum, and mining industries. The bulletins generally updated readers on climate change policy and science developments.
This issue contained the following pieces:
- UN Launches International Climate Change Bureaucracy
- Study Finds Estimates of Greenhouse Effect Overstated
- International News Update
- Industry Initiatives
- Deep Sea Source For El Nino?
- Science Facts “Passport” Now Available from GCC (full ‘passport’ available here)
- On the Horizon: The Health Agenda Looks to Climate Change
- Iceberg Detachment: A Natural Occurrence
This document is part of the private collection of Nicky Sundt, a Washington-based climate change science, policy and communications expert.
Interested in more GCC documents? See more in the full Global Climate Coalition collection.