This document is the Global Climate Coalition’s (GCC) Climate Watch Brief (Volume 5 Issue 1). The briefs were a part of GCC’s larger mission to oppose greenhouse gas regulations and contest the scientific validity of anthropogenic climate change through direct engagement and collaboration with affiliated climate deniers. Its membership spanned across the automotive, utility, manufacturing, petroleum, and mining industries. The bulletins generally updated readers on climate change policy and science developments.
This issue also contained the following pieces:
- Climate Policies of Administration Draw Heat from AFL-CIO, Other Unions
- Unions Keep Eye on Rising Issue of Climate
- Is White House Gearing Up for Massive Federal Campaign?
- What’s Killing the Checkerspot Butterfly?
- Yes, We Can! Volunteers Report Cuts in Greenhouse Gas
- Voice of the Farmer: Binding Controls Would Handicap Us
- Big Bucks Spent on Climate Negotiations, GAO Report Finds
- Rush to Judge, Short on Facts? Ask GCC
Interested in more GCC documents? See more in the full Global Climate Coalition collection.