This document is the Global Climate Coalition’s (GCC) March 1993 Climate Watch Bulletin (Volume 1 Issue 4). The bulletins were a part of GCC’s larger mission to oppose greenhouse gas regulations and contest the scientific validity of anthropogenic climate change through direct engagement and collaboration with affiliated climate deniers. Its membership spanned across the automotive, utility, manufacturing, petroleum, and mining industries. The bulletins generally updated readers on climate change policy and science developments.
This issue contained the following pieces:
- GCC Comments on U.S. National Action Plan On Global Climate Change
- GCC Releases Study Comparing Energy Efficiency Performance Of The G-7 Countries
- Technology Cooperation Corps: Meeting The Challenges Of Sound Economic And Environmental Development
- World Bank Assuming New Role As “Green Banker”
- DOE Climate Research Facility Opens
- Joint Implementation And Emissions Offsets
- EPA Recognition Program Encourages CEO-Level Environmental Commitment
- Maurice Strong On Government Action In The Wake Of Rio
- European Community At A Standstill Over Carbon Tax
- China: Industrialization Efforts Carry Heavy Environmental Price Tag
- Business-Government Cooperation More Effective Than Command and Control Measures
Interested in more GCC documents? See more in the full Global Climate Coalition collection.